Wednesday, September 12, 2007

On the Road Again...



Ahhhh, life on the road.




Sucks.

Dish Network came by yesterday and they hooked up our beautiful new 61" television up. So I for the first time in my life have a chance to sit down and watch HD-TV and I have to leave.

Not to mention the fact that I have to leave my amazing wife and children, AGAIN. As I mentioned in a previous post I would love to visit some exotic locales, but I am now in Salt Lake City. Sort of like being home, but this doesn't feel like my home anymore.

As soon as I came over Point of the Mountain and into the Salt Lake Valley there was the thick blanket of smog. Lots of cars and rude drivers at that. Where is my red rock, my clean air, my half redneck, half hippy town?

Tomorrow is an early one, helping No More Homeless Pets in Utah set up for their Super Adoption this weekend. Technically I am here more to observe, but they are making sure I get a piece of the hard manual labor as well. Good, since I will be doing it all again in a month in Vegas.

I sound like such a whiner right now.

Suppose I shouldn't blog when I can barely keep my eyes open.

No comments:

What you"re reading...

We met in 05, married in 07, and now just three months after that wedding we are going through yet another life change. We are both working for the Best Friends Animal Society, and living in Kanab. This is our story.

Check out our Flickr Photostream!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from jon_dunn. Make your own badge here.

Contributors