Tuesday, July 29, 2008

An Awesome Weekend

Well, we're back from Vegas -- what a fun trip! Eddie Izzard was even better than I expected -- and I expected a LOT. I have to say I cannot remember the last time I laughed that hard. He is even MORE hysterical in person. I won't reveal too much of the content so as not to spoil it for others, but suffice to say we are really itching for this tour's DVD to come out--a souvenir, if you will. If you have the opportunity to see him in your city (or nearby), I highly recommend shelling out the 50 clams it cost. It was worth every cent of hard earned cash (and we work for a non-profit, so we don't have a whole lot of it to spare).

And with that, I'm off to ignore the bearded guy upstairs whilst listening to my jazz chicken.



[ If you go see him, you'll understand what I mean. :) ]

No comments:

What you"re reading...

We met in 05, married in 07, and now just three months after that wedding we are going through yet another life change. We are both working for the Best Friends Animal Society, and living in Kanab. This is our story.

Check out our Flickr Photostream!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from jon_dunn. Make your own badge here.

Contributors