Tuesday, August 19, 2008

UPDATE!!

Ok, so I have proven this week that in no way am I a web person. BUT, you must please update your bookmarks and links

**Drum Roll Please**

http://lifewiththedunns.com/blog/


It is still not looking like quite what I want, but it is there, and that's where updates will be taking place from this point forth. I had to kind of take away the rest of the site (well I didn't, but I didn't know what I was doing), but that should be back before too long. It has been a really arduous process to be honest, but hopefully things on the site like design etc. will slowly be rolling out over time!

No comments:

What you"re reading...

We met in 05, married in 07, and now just three months after that wedding we are going through yet another life change. We are both working for the Best Friends Animal Society, and living in Kanab. This is our story.

Check out our Flickr Photostream!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from jon_dunn. Make your own badge here.

Contributors