Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Big Three-0 is Lurking

The big birthday is three weeks away. Yikes! My parents bought me a shot glass in Gruene, TX during their trip last week. It’s solid blue and reads,


“You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas”–Davy Crockett.

Gotta love that. So for my birthday this year, everyone can just go to hell and I will go to Texas.

All jokes aside, we are awaiting vacation approval but will likely be in Austin for the big day. Yes, once again we’ll be voyaging down to the Lone Star State to see my beloved family and take custody of my grandfather’s 1993 Ford Explorer. We’re replacing Jon’s 1991 Ford “Exploder”. Although the SUV’s are only two years apart in year of manufacture, they’re light years apart in condition and mileage. We're really looking forward to heading down and seeing the fam.

No comments:

What you"re reading...

We met in 05, married in 07, and now just three months after that wedding we are going through yet another life change. We are both working for the Best Friends Animal Society, and living in Kanab. This is our story.

Check out our Flickr Photostream!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from jon_dunn. Make your own badge here.

Contributors