Thursday, August 17, 2006

Weekend Scramble

Went last night with Barb to the driving range. We pounded a few buckets of balls. I did pretty well, and was very aware of the fact that whenever I didn't do something I was supposed to, the swing was a disaster. BUT if I kept my posuture and movements on track I really can whallop that thing a good 150-200 yds. And at the risk of sounding like a goof geek, I am looking forwrard to the scramble tournament we're playing in this weekend at my company's annual retreat weekend at the Homestead in Midway, UT. (Just down the road from the Blue Boar Inn). We are favored to win, thanks to Jon Dunn. Let's just hope I can bring something of value to the playing field.

No comments:

What you"re reading...

We met in 05, married in 07, and now just three months after that wedding we are going through yet another life change. We are both working for the Best Friends Animal Society, and living in Kanab. This is our story.

Check out our Flickr Photostream!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from jon_dunn. Make your own badge here.

Contributors