Tuesday, March 06, 2007

March 1, 2007

Is it just me or does blogger completely blow as of late? I can't ever get into my account, so it's a wonder I ever post anymore.
The bridesmaids dresses arrived yesterday. Good news and bad news. The bad news is, I took a major digger on the sidewalk in front of the bridal shop (ice patch). Classic. Ate major asphalt and skinned my knee pretty good. It's not that deep a shade of purple, but it sure felt like it would turn blue and disintegrate. Boo. The good news? The dresses are more beautiful than I could have imagined. Majorly pleased. Stoked.


So tonight I go out to the tanning salon. I know, cancer, melanoma, wrinkles, blah blah blah. But let's be honest (and I am crediting my mother with this quote) "Tan fat looks better than white fat. It's unfortunately true. End of discussion. So I get home and slip on something in the doorway to the bathroom (invisible banana peel?) and go spread eagle with both feet crashing into opposite door frames. Picture YMCA meets Saturday night fever, only without the polyester and testosterone. So the baby toe on each foot smashes into opposite door frames as I do the involuntary splits. I lurch forward in effort to save my feet from the impact, and wind up crashing on top of the same knee as last night. I swear to Buddha I am not chemically impaired. Just about as graceful as Chris Farley on crack. I think the pinky toe on my right foot is broken. It's swelling up nicely. I have been ordered to go elevate it and put frozen vegetables on it (we don't pressently have any ice packs). So yeah.

Dumb.

No comments:

What you"re reading...

We met in 05, married in 07, and now just three months after that wedding we are going through yet another life change. We are both working for the Best Friends Animal Society, and living in Kanab. This is our story.

Check out our Flickr Photostream!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from jon_dunn. Make your own badge here.

Contributors