Monday, January 14, 2008

Fandies

My throat is sore from cheering and my hands are raw from clapping. I don’t think I have experienced such excitement since I met Mickey Mouse at Disney World when I was eight. (Sorry dear…the wedding was thrilling and I almost wet myself that day, but still…)

We just watched Jon’s step-brother Andy win tonight’s episode of American Gladiators. He has now advanced to the final eight. For those who may have missed the glorious episode, we are hoping it will re-air on Sunday night. Stay tuned for updates. Go Rev!

No comments:

What you"re reading...

We met in 05, married in 07, and now just three months after that wedding we are going through yet another life change. We are both working for the Best Friends Animal Society, and living in Kanab. This is our story.

Check out our Flickr Photostream!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from jon_dunn. Make your own badge here.

Contributors