Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

This is a really cute and fun blog that I borrowed (ok, stole) from Teandra. So here’s what you do:

Type your answer to each of the items listed below into a google image search and post a photo from the first results page. Hint: at first I thought you had to post the first picture, but it says you can pick from the first page, so having a few choices made it a little more fun.

Favorite animal:


Working at an animal sanctuary, this is really kind of an unfair question, but I went with cats & dogs. Since I live with them, I figured they better be in the top two.



Favorite place:
My answer is "home". This isn't my home, but it's someone's home. It's from a demo on insulation I think.

Place you would like to visit:


This is Yorkshire, England where Jon is from.


Your college major:

Psychology -- pretty straightforward.


Favorite holiday:

Thanksgiving, of course.



A bad habit:

This goes without saying....

An old pet:

Our first dog was named Poppy....


Age you will be on your next birthday:

(Yikes!!)

Favorite food:
Ooooh yeah, Mexican food!

Middle name:
Elizabeth....


Favorite color:

My fave is blue. I thought this pic was fun.



Where you live:
Kanab, Utah. And yes, it's really this beautiful.

1 comment:

Teandra said...

I'm honored! I enjoy your blog too.

What you"re reading...

We met in 05, married in 07, and now just three months after that wedding we are going through yet another life change. We are both working for the Best Friends Animal Society, and living in Kanab. This is our story.

Check out our Flickr Photostream!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from jon_dunn. Make your own badge here.

Contributors