Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Edge of your seat....

I know, I know. You have been on the edge of your seat wondering how we are doing. Did the truck come yet, you said? Are they moved in? Did Jon and his Best Friends softball team win?

Yes to all.

The truck arrived today. It was indeed two days late. For some reason the truck was not picked up Monday night at the ABF terminal in Salt Lake. The plan was for that to happen, and then it would be to us on Tuesday. I smell a refund in the works.

So the truck is here, I bought a dolly from the hardware store in town. The next few days will be simply unloading hell! Yay!

We did get into the house over the weekend. It is so awesome. We moved in Saturday and even without a single possession in the place it totally feels like home. I have no idea what on earth we will do with the 2900 sq ft. but I am sure I can find a few uses (bar, and poker room anyone?)

And yes, I made my Best Friends softball debut on Tuesday night. I am 1-for-1, hitting a 1,000 and I have not yet made an error (fielded one ball). So that's good. Another game tonight.






Although I am not entirely sure I can actually move. Advil is my friend. In fact I thought the feeling I had after running to first base would be the worst I would feel. Apparently not. Even today it still hurts.

No comments:

What you"re reading...

We met in 05, married in 07, and now just three months after that wedding we are going through yet another life change. We are both working for the Best Friends Animal Society, and living in Kanab. This is our story.

Check out our Flickr Photostream!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from jon_dunn. Make your own badge here.

Contributors