Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Agony

Right now I'm agonizing over what colors to choose for our wedding. It's indecision time again. And then do we have a theme? Do we need one? We definitely have our own style, but is that the same thing as theme? Who knew it could be this confusing. Does anyone care about this stuff anyway? It really isn't going to matter a year from now, is it? It will all be over and I won't know what to do with myself without a wedding to fuss over. It's kind of nice to be preoccupied with this sort of trifle thing. Then I don't have to worry about North Korea obliterating us, or how messed up the government is, or how fuel inefficient and environmentally unsound my truck really is...just color schemes for my wedding.

No comments:

What you"re reading...

We met in 05, married in 07, and now just three months after that wedding we are going through yet another life change. We are both working for the Best Friends Animal Society, and living in Kanab. This is our story.

Check out our Flickr Photostream!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from jon_dunn. Make your own badge here.

Contributors