Thursday, July 06, 2006

Random Rant

So I went to the gym last night and did my regular weight routine. Afterward I went over to Wild Oats and made a salad from their organic salad bar, which I love to do but don’t do very often. Jon (who is not a fan of salad) always makes ‘eww’ noises when I come home with one. It’s usually complete with tofu and miscellaneous vegetables, maybe a few nuts, an artichoke heart or two. He says that I make salads that have “a pile of unidentifiable items on them”. Perhaps. The ridiculous part is when you go to pay for the thing and it’s $12. I mean, really! A $12 salad?? I didn’t have the thing piled to the sky or anything, it was just some different kinds of tofu and veggies on a bed of fresh baby spinach. Ridiculous!! But delicious...

No comments:

What you"re reading...

We met in 05, married in 07, and now just three months after that wedding we are going through yet another life change. We are both working for the Best Friends Animal Society, and living in Kanab. This is our story.

Check out our Flickr Photostream!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from jon_dunn. Make your own badge here.

Contributors