Thursday, July 27, 2006

Optometrist

Tuesday I went and had my eyes checked for the first time in about 23 years. After 29 years of 20/20 vision I am now slightly nearsighted. My new glasses have been ordered & are on the way. In addition to a slight correction, my lenses will also have some computer filtration qualities and will block out some of the ‘garbage light’ from the fluorescent lighting in my office and elsewhere. Can’t wait to get them as I have been suffering eyestrain and headaches for about a month now. As my uncle would say “getting old isn’t for [wimps]”. Only he wouldn't use as G-rated a word as 'wimp'.

No comments:

What you"re reading...

We met in 05, married in 07, and now just three months after that wedding we are going through yet another life change. We are both working for the Best Friends Animal Society, and living in Kanab. This is our story.

Check out our Flickr Photostream!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from jon_dunn. Make your own badge here.

Contributors