Monday, August 20, 2007

Home Ownership


So I have never personally owned a house and of course that changed when I met and married Jaime.


When we lived in Salt Lake, things like yardwork never really meant much, because our yard was a piece of crap and we didn't care, but here in Kanab it is different.


We moved in to a home with a landscaped yard. Brand new sod, sprinkler system, beautiful rose bushes. I feel like a real ass if I don't mow my lawn here for the obvious reason of feeling like a lazy piece of shit, but also because others on my street have beautifully manicrured lawns. Like I think they spend hours cutting each blade with a pair of scissors. So anyway, bottom line is that it sucks. Xeriscape here we come.

Oh also been really into The Pick Up Artist on VH1. It actually is a horrible, excruciatingly sick hour of TV, but like a car wreck you CANNOT look away. I mean I don't need to see a show like that, just ask Jaime. I GOT the moves yo.
Oh and remind me to blog about the human waste in the downstairs bathtub. Home ownership can be a pain in the ass.




No comments:

What you"re reading...

We met in 05, married in 07, and now just three months after that wedding we are going through yet another life change. We are both working for the Best Friends Animal Society, and living in Kanab. This is our story.

Check out our Flickr Photostream!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from jon_dunn. Make your own badge here.

Contributors