Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Brief

Well, I went to spin class last night and was so not into it. In fact, I’m tired of writing about it, probably as tired as you are of hearing about it. So I’ll switch gears. (Nope, could not resist lame pun).

Random thought: I’ve worked at Best Friends for nine months. Still love Kanab, still love working here, still love our friends…but it’s funny when you’ve been around for a little while how people start to show their true colors. People and things you thought about in a certain way are in reality, not that way at all. And I'm not talking about the sort of obvious ones. But I will say, without going into too much detail, that my lessons in the classroom of life are prolific on a daily basis.

I just came home from the gym tonight and my husband has left me. First for a golf course, and now for basketball game at the Andrews'. Just received a phone call from he who is at Andrews’ that the Steeles are there as well, and that my presence has been requested. So I now abandon word processor for an evening with friends. But you so know I am making it home for episode two of Top Chef Chicago.

No comments:

What you"re reading...

We met in 05, married in 07, and now just three months after that wedding we are going through yet another life change. We are both working for the Best Friends Animal Society, and living in Kanab. This is our story.

Check out our Flickr Photostream!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from jon_dunn. Make your own badge here.

Contributors