Friday, March 07, 2008

Off Again



So I am on the road again, this time to Austin, Texas. I am honored to be going to the SXSW Interactive conference. It's obviously the same gang that puts on the music festival, but this is geared to all things web. Since I am doing the social marketing stuff for Best Friends now, it should be pretty interesting, and I should learn a lot. The guy that invented Facebook is the keynote on Sunday for example.

The more I read about this stuff though, I think probably 90% of the conversations there, I will have no frickin idea what people are talking about. The people there are like the people who are people with today's internet and video games. I should feel pretty dumb for the whole week. Good job I am used to that :)

No comments:

What you"re reading...

We met in 05, married in 07, and now just three months after that wedding we are going through yet another life change. We are both working for the Best Friends Animal Society, and living in Kanab. This is our story.

Check out our Flickr Photostream!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from jon_dunn. Make your own badge here.

Contributors